Saturday, May 5, 2012


Hello everyone - please find below some new releases from Lacey Wolfe.
Lacey is one of the Authors I know from Ruby Lioness Press and was in fact my editor for "Fairy Tail"...
For quality stories in a different genre to mine - take a look at her new releases...

And ENJOY!


HOT New Reads!


I have two new hot releases! Tempting The Manny, an erotic novella, and Sarah's Chase, a short story that is a cougar/bdsm theme. I also have another release due out next week, Finding Home, and this will be my first release away from the erotic genre. I am very excited about this one also.

And If you love my Hot Bods series, the third book, Accidental Love, will be available June 18. This one will be Jane's story. I am actively working on the last one, Opposites Attract. This will be Francesca's story.

Thank you so much to my readers for all the wonderful feedback. Without you, this wouldn't be as rewarding.

Tempting The Manny

When Olivia hires a sitter for her kids, she gets more then she expected.

Blurb and Excerpt

Buy Links
Amazon / Nook / AllRomance / Secret Cravings / Bookstrand

Sarah's Chase


Sarah needs some love, and she enlists some help from a much younger man.
(*BDSM theme)

Blurb and Excerpt

Amazon (part of the KDP...only on amazon for 90 days)

Lacey Wolfe

~A little dash of sweet with a whole lot of spice.~

I love hearing from readers. Feel free to send me a message at LaceyWolfe@live.com.
Copyright © *|2012* *Author Lacey Wolfe|*, All rights reserved.
*|* Thank you do subscribing to this newsletter. You most likely signed up from Lacey Wolfe's website.
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
He

No comments:

Post a Comment