Thursday, January 8, 2015

The IX - Thunderclap Campaign

 
Hi Everyone,
I’m starting a campaign to raise awareness for the release of my new novel – The IX, and was hoping you would add your support by way of twitter/Facebook/Tumblr?
It’s completely safe and only takes a few seconds to complete.

All you have to do is follow the link below:

It will take you to the page for my campaign on Thunderclap, entitled ,
“The IX – Fight or Die”.
(You can see it’s genuine, my photo/details are all over it)
Then click the support button for Twitter – (Or Facebook or Tumblr if you prefer).
Basically, what will happen is, it will store your vote, and release one post, on your page, on the day of the campaign – February 3rd. (Think of it as a ‘flashmob’ through the computer).
In that way, a concentrated nucleus of people will be made aware of the release all at the same time, and hopefully, be interested in reading my book.
Thank you for your kind support,
Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment