Friday, January 9, 2015

Latest Pre-Release Review For The IX

 
 
A pre-publication review of The IX, January 8, 2015:
Cherime MacFarlane...

The IX.
First, let’s get this out of the way. I was given a review copy of this book for a fair and honest review. Anyone who reads my reviews, know I usually only post the ones where I can give a 5 or 4 star. Anything else I contact the author and attempt to explain why I can’t do better. That said, this is not just another 5 star review. I would give this one at least an 8 if it were possible. I stayed up way too late to finish the book. It not only had me on the edge of my seat, it twisted me into knots at the end. Whoa! This is a science fiction story to get and hold on to. It is an amazing work with a mind boggling conclusion. Frankly, I’m still processing it. Excellent, fantastic story! The author’s imagination leaves me gasping.
 
Do YOU want to find out more?
 
The ultimatum: Fight or die.

Roman legionnaires, far from home, lost in the mists of Caledonia; a US cavalry company on a special mission for Presidential candidate Abraham Lincoln; and a Special Forces unit from the 21st century, desperate to prevent nuclear catastrophe:

Snatched away from Earth at the moment of death to a failing planet far away, these misfit soldiers must unite against a relentless foe, where the cost of victory may be more than they're willing to pay.

How far will they go to stay alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment