Saturday, March 7, 2015

Amazing News - Multi Book Deal

I don't know if you saw an article that went out through Amazing Stories a few days ago regarding a major event in my publishing life, so, I thought I'd repeat it here on my blog.
It is with profound delight that I make an exclusive statement through Amazing Stories.
In the wake of the tremendous success experienced following the release of The IX, I have the pleasure of announcing that I have signed a multi-book contract with Perseid Press. The agreement includes a provision for two future adventures which will take place within the IX universe.
 
But that’s not all.
In June, my very first short story with Perseid Press – Grim – is due for publication as part of Doctors in Hell, the latest volume of the award winning and bestselling “Heroes in Hell” shared universe.
And that’s just the beginning, for the deal includes a further novel. Entitled, Hell Bound, it will be the first of three fiendish tales that will take place within the Heroes in Hell universe, and each one will take you deeper into the exploits of Satan’s reaper.
 
Needles to say, I’m as shell-shocked as I am delighted.
May I take this opportunity to say a heartfelt “thank you” to Perseid Press for the wonderful opportunity I have been extended, and of course to Amazing Stories, who have provided a wonderful platform, through which many within the Sci-Fi loving community have been reached.
Thank you all...
Andrew P. Weston
*******
So there you go - just a brief announcement, but it heralds great things.
 
Thank you to all those who have supported me on my journey so far, and, if you're wondering what all the fuss is about...Find out for yourself here:

 Amazon:
 
Barnes & Noble:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment