Monday, May 13, 2013

The Ashley Fontainne Show

***TIME CHANGE***

Sunday May 26th.

 
Hi everyone.
I thought I'd better update you all regarding the forthcoming interview this weekend.
 
As you know, in preparation for the release of The Rage of Augustus, The opening story of the Cambion Journals, I've managed to secure a guest appearance on the
Ashley Fontainne - Artist First Radio Show.
Ashley will not only be helping me to uncover more about the book itself - and my other work - but she will also be revealing my secret life as a Captain Picard, Earl Grey Tea drinking, stunt double. (It's true!)...ish.
 

The show now starts at 2.00 p.m. EST.

So...
I'm looking forward to seeing you all at:
 

 

 

 
Come and join us...and see if YOU can spot the odd quote I'm going to try and slip in from the books of Origin & Sauron. (If you do...there's a special prize in it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment