Thursday, August 30, 2012

Competition Update

 
I'm very pleased to announce that the competition to guess the Guardians motto has ended.
 
Here is the answer:

 
 
To the almost 100 people who had a go at guessing the answer...Thank you so much. I had guess after guess messaged to me on Facebook, or entered onto my wall.
However - only 2 entrants actually looked at my website and discovered the answer "hiding" there in plain sight. They then entered their answers onto the blog:
 
1st prize of a signed copy of Guardian Angels goes to:
Quinn McKenna
 
2nd prize of an ebook version of Guardian Angels goes to:
Lacey Wolfe
 
I have sent the winners messages to contact me to make arrangements to claim their prizes.
 
WELL DONE - and than you again to everyone who made my 1st ever cometition a success.
Andrew P Weston

No comments:

Post a Comment