Sunday, February 28, 2016

The World of the IX Series


Fans of The IX and Exordium of Tears might not be aware of the fact that the Series has its own specially devoted blog page. By checking in each week, you'll discover things like:

Where the concept for The IX came from in the first place.

How the world of Arden and its people evolved.

What the planet and its cities look like.

My thinking process regarding the creation of the soul-sucking Horde.

And just this past week,
How the idea of the Avenger Class Dreadnought Shadow of Autumn took shape in my mind.
*********

I added this feature as I hope to increase your enjoyment in any way 
I can. I hope it works. 

If you didn't realize it was there - just press The World of the IX link at the top of the page under the banner.








No comments:

Post a Comment