Do You Plan Ahead With Success in Mind?
I discovered an interesting article the other day about overcoming hurdles before you allow them to become a problem. That’s important, especially for a writer. If you wish to pursue a successful career, you have to approach your work with a very specific focus.
Look how this is highlighted in the information below:
The First Stumbling Block: Direction
In order to actually make this pursuit successful, you need to have remarkable clarity in two areas:
- You need to know your No End Path. This involves your passion, your unique gifts to the world and who you wish to serve.
- You need to know your message. Without a clear, concise message you’ll struggle to set yourself apart from the masses.
- You need to know with absolute certainty that the path you’re on is the right one for you.
Without a focused direction for your work, you’ll end up spinning your wheels. You need to know with absolute certainty that the path your on is the right one for you.
Your message is the fuel behind what you do; it’s a rallying cry for your tribe. It gets you excited, it’s magnetic and it attracts the right type of person.
These two things are critical to your success. When they work together, a beautiful symphony of passion and focus is composed.
If you don’t have this part nailed down, it’s easy to run in circles, stuck on a road to nowhere, never making any real progress with your business. Trailblazer solves that problem by giving you complete certainty in your idea before you start with a comprehensive idea-testing scorecard.
The Second Roadblock: The Roadmap
Direction without a well-illustrated map for how to get there is useless. When you’re clear about your world-changing idea, you need a structured plan to help you implement it.
You need to put a foundation under your castle in the sky. You need a practical strategy to accomplish your vision.
Find your passion and your winning idea
- You’ll find the match between what you love to do and how you can serve the world.
- Craft a rocket-fueled message that propels you forward and attracts your ideal customer.
- Identify your unique genius that gives you incredible leverage.
- Test your idea with a proven scorecard that gives you confirmation on whether your passion is a deep-rooted interest and whether or not it can actually make money.
You’ll identify a clear outcome with your offer that makes people feel safe to invest.
- Find the hidden desires that make your offer hard to refuse.
- Create a comprehensive profile of the people that are actively seeking your “medicine” so they’re already receptive to your offer.
- How to be confident in self-promotion without feeling like you’re selling out.
Build your tribe
- Learn the #1 strategy for building your audience rapidly.
- How to warm people up and get them to become loyal fans of your content.
- Creating authority so you cultivate a high level of trust with your audience.
- How to position yourself as a leader in your niche.
- Follow along with a case study about how one Trailblazer built an email list of 1,000 people in just a week.
Verify the need
- How to know exactly what your customer needs before you create something.
- Setting up a feedback loop so you have an eerily accurate connection with what your people want.
- Seeing the patterns in what people say and identifying their hidden desires that they’ll never admit but are critical for your positioning.
- Identify an outcome that gets them to see a bigger vision than they thought was possible.
Crafting your product vision
- A proven blueprint for creating a compelling product that gets people to buy (you can use this with every product or service you create).
- A simple and painless method for outlining your product/service and creating it quickly with high quality.
- How to easily create a sales page that isn’t cheesy and that your customer actually wants to read.
- Productivity methods for staying on track while you build your empire.
The invisible launch
- Learn to create marketing that’s so effective people never even feel like they’ve been sold to.
- How to seed your audience so that they’re primed to invest with you long before you ever direct them to your landing page.
- Drawing in your customers to your product narrative so that they’re anticipating your release (and refreshing the sales page waiting for it to become available to buy).
- The one thing you can do to ensure that every product or service you create is successful.
- Releasing your offer in a way that automatically sets you up for success with your next launch.
So, there you go - some interesting pointers that will help you focus on specific aspects to make your writing more successful.
I know what I need to work on. Do you?