Find me at

Website: http://www.andrewpweston.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WestonAndrew
Author Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrew-P-Weston-Author/102335216581151?ref=hl
Pinterest: https://gr.pinterest.com/andrewweston/
The World of The IX Series: (Link in the sidebar)
A Reaper in Hell: (Link in the Sidebar)




Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bookmark Tour - Wednesday

 
Hi everyone.
Thanks for stopping by again. As you know, yesterday, I had a stopover with Romance Me.
 
Today, there are two more blogs for your enjoyment:
 
and
 
where we'll have a combination of spotlight section plus a review of Kiss of the Succubus, from Authors Café, together with a guest post over at Paranormal Realms, addressing the very real need to make the paranormal worlds we create more "realistic".
Although you can see the review of Kiss of the Succubus by following the above link, I hope you don't mind, I thought I'd post it here.
*****

What a ride - Action, Adventure, Betrayal and Romance - Andrew Weston does it again in Kiss of the Succubus {Book #2 of his Cambion Journals series}! 

This book is an excellent example of world-building gone right. Mr. Weston seamlessly weaves reality with fantasy to produce the kind of "can't put this book down," fast-paced, original story. If you do have to reluctantly step away from it, the storyline stays in your head, circling through your mind, making you feel as if you've left the characters' lives suspended in time until you can pick the book up again. And his characters are vivid and realistic - They pull you into the book right from the first page. 

I do not post spoilers in my reviews, but prefer to give my impressions of the book as an avid and widely-read reader. Needless to say, I enjoyed this book immensely and would highly recommend it to anyone who loves to read original fantasy.

I'm giving Kiss of the Succubus a 5 Cup Review!




**I purchased Kiss of the Succubus myself in order to review it.**
 
"Thank you" to the Café Review for such a lovely response.
Id love to see what see what you think, so please stop by, and don't forget...
There's a fantastic giveaway to take part in.
 
Look out for details as to how you can join, and who knows...
Perhaps YOU will be the grand prize winner?

No comments:

Post a Comment