Thursday, August 2, 2012

Offer of Contracts


It is with great pleasure that I can announce some wonderful news.


Only 24 hours after the loss of my former publishing home, I was contacted by a reputable publishing house and offered the opportunity to progress my literary dreams.

Having considered the matter carefully, I am happy to say I accepted that kind offer, and as of this day am contracted to Pagan Writers Press.


As such, I am delighted to announce that Guardian Angels - Book 1 in the Guardian Series will be able to proceed as planned! If there are any adjustments to release schedules, they will be minor.
Additionally, my other major projects have also been saved!

I am very relieved to have been extended such a wonderful offer - and am happy that those who are looking forward to the release of Guardian Angels won't be disappointed.

I also look forward to getting to know my new publishing family better - and working with them in the future.

Everyone - please have an excellent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment