Thursday, August 2, 2012

Important Announcement


It is with deep regret that I have to notify you of a change in circumstances.

Sadly, my publishers, Ruby Lioness Press had to close their doors yesterday (August 1st) and will no longer be operating as a publishing house.
The closure was unforseen, and has left 50 fine authors - myself included - without a home.

May I take this opportunity to thank Ruby Lioness Press for their support and encouragement over the time I was with them. I will miss them and the friends I made there.

Obviously, this will have an impact on the impending release of Guardian Angels.

For those of you keenly anticipating its release, may I ask - STAY TUNED.

Although a new author, I have made a number of solid, reliable contacts & friends who are aware of the standard of my work.
As such, I'm pleased to be able to announce that negotions are already underway to find a new home, and ensure the Guardian Angels finds their way to your bookshelves soon.

I look forward to giving you the results of those negotiations as soon as I can.

Thank you
Andrew P Weston

3 comments:

  1. I have every confidence in you! By the way, I'd love to still go with your blog! I think it would generate interest in your work. We can take the cover off and put up your work up picture and take out the excerpt. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa. Can I get back to you in a day or two? I'm getting some lovely queries/approaches and want to ensure I make the right choice. I might have some good news for you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it very well Andrew! I am sure you'll find a new home for your works.

    ReplyDelete